Sunday 26 July 2009

a proposal and an internship

I'm pretty excited as an old friend of my ex-boss got in touch through Facebook and asked if I want to get involved in some TV to web type stuff. The answer is: YES! I am really looking forward to the multimedia production part of my MA at City, especially the presenting. Although I don't know how I'm going to get my silly eyebrows to behave themselves and stay still. 

Also, very happy to hear I've been accepted for an internship at The Ecologist. If you haven't already heard, they're strictly online now. I am looking forward to joining them for six weeks during a change of direction (for them and and for me), and will come armed with all my boundless, bouncy energy, and an armful of pitches. 

Also, check out my feature on ecstatic dance that went up on Guardian online last week. Much jumping up and down ensued. 

Today I was at Columbia Road flower market honing my photography skills. Got some half-okay pics, and am learning about aperture, f-stops and all that jazz. There were some great characters. Pix below:


2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff.

    Welcome to the blog-o-sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needed little introduction, those photos. Couldn't be anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete